my 95 GMC Yukon GT interior install pics

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

my 95 GMC Yukon GT interior install pics

Post by apco25 »

This truck is soon to be retired and replaced with an 03 K2500 3/4 ton suburban before the year is over.

This is the current console install. UHF 110w spectra, VHF 110w spectra, siren/pa dek box and MTVA for jedi portables. Nextel hard install kit is also on there. GPS and lights are up on the dash not seen in the pic. Console is a stewart products 16 inch model.

New truck will add an 800 spectra, lowband x9000 a new light controller, arrowstick controller and APRS data radio along with the laptop mount.

there's some other vehicles on the website. Just browse through it.

http://my.voyager.net/~k9amt/
What radios do you own?: W7 FPP lowband MaraTrac w/AES

Post by 007 »

Nice looking install in the POV! I wish I had that kind of room for a MTVA in my Impala....hence i just sold it last week.

What kind of siren or light control is that in the Chevy EMS unit, up by the CF-27?
Do not make Sig angry...he'll just keep ringing the bell.
apco25
What radios do you own?: APX / Astro 25 / Harris

Post by apco25 »

The light panel you see if from Horton Ambulance builders out of ohio. See my other post on that vehicle's new life as a mobile comm center.

The panel runs all the warning lights, work lights, vehicle status (tach, volts, amps) and controls the rear box interconnect.

Siren is a Federal Signal PA300 mounted in the console.

I'll post exterior shots of the rest of the vehicles when I get a chance.

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”