Motorola i20R repeater controller manual

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

VE3TUH
What radios do you own?: more than I should...

Motorola i20R repeater controller manual

Post by VE3TUH »

Hey Guys.
I wonder if somebody might be able to help me. I have 2 repeaters, each with the i20R repeater controller. A GR400 UHF, and an R1225 VHF. I am looking for a operations or service manual for the i20R controller, looked for a couple of hours on the net last night. I can get RSS anywhere for them, but an operations manual seems to be non existent. What I am looking for is the diagnostic and test functions that are enabled through the test button. I have found that they only want to repeat on a single channel, but if you manipulate the test button enough, you can get it to repeat on another channel. So it seems that you can have a repeater set up with multiple channels, but the i20R controller will only repeat one of them at a time. No problem, but a manual or some information on the unit would be nice, as there seems to be alot of other functions that can be manipulated through the test button. I am suprised that Batlabs.com doesnt have any info on this unit on their Model Specific Information page.

Thanks,

Randy
Al

Re: Motorola i20R repeater controller manual

Post by Al »

Randy, check your PMs.
ChadRT
New User

Post by ChadRT »

I realize this is a very old thread but I am looking for the same information. Installation manual, user manual and/or service manuals via PDF? Thank you to anyone who might have this information.
SlimBob

Post by SlimBob »

I'm interested as well.
teriberi
New User

Post by teriberi »

I am also looking for a manual for this, any ideas? Motorola does not have it available. Thanks

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”