Astro spectra P25 info

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

radiocat37

Astro spectra P25 info

Post by radiocat37 »

I have an 800 MHz W4 astro spectra D04UJF9PW4AN, flash code 500008-000480-0 with VOCON HLN6458H, firmware 10.71.00.00 and DPS N08.03.03 and would like some info on this configurations. I know it is astro P25 but would like to know more about it. I am able to read it with CPS 5.03 but am not able to write to it for conventional use. It keeps asking me for advanced system key. I do not know how to shut off the trunking (if even possible) to verify conventional tx and rx. The software shows it is rebanded (it shows rebanded 700_800 in software), but can someone verify it by those numbers I listed? Any other info appreciated. Also any info on that VOCON is appreciated.
I am good with conventional spectras but have no experience with the trunking models, especially P25 versions. I aquired these in a trade and just getting my facts in order.

Thanks in advance.....all info welcome.

Mike
Brian Griffin: Ah, if my memory serves me, this is the physics department.
Chris Griffin: That would explain all the gravity.

Lois: Peter, you're drunk again.
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted because I've been up all night drinking.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”