MTR3000 CWID questions

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

cbroseinak

MTR3000 CWID questions

Post by cbroseinak »

I am confused as to the CWID "TX interval" and "Mixed mode timer" operation of the MTR3000 conventional programing. I had both enabled on a station. The "TX interval" was set @15min and the "Mixed mode timer" @20min, the customer complained that they were hearing CWID in their conversations.

Should I only set the "TX interval" @15min which I beleive is the part 90 requirement for bussiness users and set the "Mixed mode timer" @255min which will dissable it? will that stop the customer complaint of the possibility of having CWID mixed in their communications?

Thanks!
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: MTR3000 CWID questions

Post by escomm »

You could just leave the timers where they are at and check the box to strip the PL from CWID...
cbroseinak

Re: MTR3000 CWID questions

Post by cbroseinak »

escomm wrote:You could just leave the timers where they are at and check the box to strip the PL from CWID...
I did have the box checked to strip PL. But the fleet has the monitor button enabled and also off hook monitor which all might have to change.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”