Aeroflex (IFR) Questions

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

jry

Re: Aeroflex (IFR) Questions

Post by jry »

I guess I wasn't clear.

Got to that portion of the self-test and execute that individual test. In this case it should be the AM modulation test.
1. make sure it is still failing ... you should really wait a few minutes on any service monitor before executing the full RF tests since in most cases you a looping the unit back on itself and the tolerances may stack up when cold to cause issues or failures. Usually 30 minutes will make sure it's close ...not always required but may save you chasing yourself on some models.
2. after it fails measure the signal on the RF I/O port and see how it compares to the specifications I gave you. The signal should be there as long as you are still in that test. Do not have anything connected to the unit while running the tests since it assumes no load on some of the level measurements IIRC
ljohn6
New User
What radios do you own?: Kenwood,Icom,Hytera

Post by ljohn6 »

Ok, I misunderstood. I will retest and let you know what I find, but it will be a few days before I am able try.
Thanks
jstigler

Post by jstigler »

I have a Com120B that has a noisy 1st LO. You can see this on the Gen output.
Audio Gen 1&2 are off. This spurious LO can also be seen on the front panel display
when in the Gen mode. It puts a buzz or hum on the carrier. If you remove the 10 MHz ref
the 1st LO moves way off in freq but the spurious noise is gone. 10MHZ does look OK on the
external Spectrum Analyzer.
All PS volts don't seem to have any issue. On the 1st LO board the 29 volts measures 25
but I suspect this is not the issue.
Thoughts!
Johnny S.
roxbox
New User

Post by roxbox »

I have a com-120a that I am having trouble with.
hopping someone may have seen this before.

bootup: system failure deviation meter failure
system diagnostics: analyzer UNLOCKED
everything works but, no trace on scope/analyzer on any screen. deviation reads correct.
cal'd all that I can without the trace.
swapped baseband and analyzer boards with others, after cal, same thing, swapped fronts with another, same thing.
syopas
New User

Post by syopas »

Had problem with my COM-120B: no scope, no analyzer. Power up self test not finished, in system diagnostics menu got RTC fail.
Also system hangs in some cases: run test from system diagnostics menu, entering GPIB settings, reset to factory defaults.
When trying to execute application - got "Serial number mismatch between file and this COM-120B".

All done on COM-120B unit running: MAIN PROGRAM: v4.12, BIOS: v4.10, GSP: v4.14, KEYBOARD: v3.01, DSP: v4.12

With commands posted by Wowbagger, i've checked serial number and options - responded with 0.
After fixing serial i've got RTC fail on power up test - that's better. But... that's all - still no traces and system hangs in the same menus.
*** commands for set filter bandwidths returns -102,"SYNTAX ERROR"

Via rs232 execute commands (from COM-120B operation manual):
  • 1. check errors - unit responded with error

Code: Select all

system:error?
    2. fix erratic date/time

system:date 2016,05,04	// set date year,month,day
    system:date?			// get date
    system:time 10,10,10	// set time hour,minute,second
    system:time?			// get time
    3. reset to factory defaults

system:default
    4. check errors again - unit responded with "NO ERRORS"
After that system works fine, but options gone - no tracking generator, additional filters, GPIB and some measurment modes.

Thanks to Wowbagger for valuable information and of course for designing COM-120)
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

You've lost all your options. What is your unit's serial # (as printed on the back), and what options should you have?
This is my opinion, not Aeroflex's.

I WILL NOT give you proprietary information. I make too much money to jeopardize my job.

I AM NOT the Service department: You want official info, manuals, service info, parts, calibration, etc., contact Aeroflex directly, please.
fineshot1

Re: IFR 1900 CSA Display image reversed and upside down

Post by fineshot1 »

I know i have posted about this before but it has come back with a vengence and the only way i can get it to go away is let the 1900 run idle for about 20 minutes before the display image straightens itself out.
fineshot1
NJ USA
syopas
New User

Post by syopas »

Hi, Wowbagger!
You're right. Options screen is empty: http://s33.postimg.org/hquhp8lvz/COM120_B_sw_ver.jpg
PM you with my unit's serial# and option codes. I would appreciate if you could help me.
fineshot1

Re: IFR 1900 CSA Display image reversed and upside down

Post by fineshot1 »

fineshot1 wrote:I know i have posted about this before but it has come back with a vengence and the only way i can get it to go away is let the 1900 run idle for about 20 minutes before the display image straightens itself out.
Situation changed - The display image no longer straightens itself out. Yes i can used a vga monitor on the bench but this does not help me if i need to
go in the field with the service monitor. Need to find cure and final fix.
fineshot1
NJ USA
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

About all I can suggest is checking the monitor. I think I remember that the jumpers to set the orientation are on the display itself - I suppose one could have either worked loose or have some corrosion buildup.

I WILL NOT give you proprietary information. I make too much money to jeopardize my job.

I AM NOT the Service department: You want official info, manuals, service info, parts, calibration, etc., contact Aeroflex directly, please.
fineshot1

Post by fineshot1 »

Wowbagger wrote:About all I can suggest is checking the monitor. I think I remember that the jumpers to set the orientation are on the display itself - I suppose one could have either worked loose or have some corrosion buildup.
thank you - will attempt to check the display jumpers as soon as time permits.
fineshot1
NJ USA
va3ext
New User

Post by va3ext »

I just picked up a used A-7550 for parts, lid & soft case for my 1200S.

It starts up & goes past the boot screen to the spectrum screen, then after a few seconds freezes up. Can't do anything.
If I hit the Menu button just after the boot screen, it brings up menu, but then freezes.

Any ideas where to start looking?

Scott
jry

Post by jry »

the 7550 power supply is about the same vintage as the 1500.
I would at a minimum re-cap the dcdc converter in the power supply
ljohn6
New User

Post by ljohn6 »

Hi Jry
So kinda ran out of time to continue to work on my 1900, so i set it in for repair, it turned out to have more issues then i first thought and it was a long repair time almost 4 months. So I would say the company name but it was my first time working with them so i will give the owner the benefit of his word that the problems have been corrected. I will say the owner called me when he found out what happened and made it right. but for others out their before you send you monitor off for repair ask for and check their references make some calls it could save you a lot of head aches or ask some one on this forum for their recommendations. Thanks to Jry and Wowbagger for all the advice and knowledge they provide, this is a major time consumption they make to help all of us.
Cheers
sichejo
What radios do you own?: Too many to list

Post by sichejo »

I have a 1600s with a CRT. The noise floor on the spectrum analyzer goes up 20db when the tracking generator is turned on. It does not make a difference what the generator output level is set at. Any ideas?

Thanks
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

It sounds like your generator is not locked, and thus is not putting out a signal where the analyzer is looking, just noise. Does the generator work in normal mode - e.g. can you set up FM and get a clean signal?

sichejo

Post by sichejo »

Thanks for the response. The generator works fine. It quiets an FM receiver normally. The spectrum analyzer works fine, and you can tune a pass cavity with the tracking generator. When you try to tune a notch, the noise floor is too high to see the bottom. The noise floor is about an -85.

I can swap parts with another one, but I'm not sure where to really start. It almost sounds like the generator is leaking before the attenuator, or their is a relay or a pin diode that has failed causing the tx signal to be coupled into the rx path.

Thanks
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

IIRC the 1600 uses a relay to switch the TR and GEN ports, so it sounds like you might have a bad relay - or bad cables; I have seen cases where cable leakage screws up the readings. Are your cables known to be well shielded?

sichejo

Post by sichejo »

It happens if I don't even have any cables hooked to the ports. Soon as the tracking generator is turned on, the spectrum analyzer sees it. Do you know if the relay is inside the power termination block?
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

I think the 1600 is similar to the COM120, and so the power term switches RF out between the T/R and Duplex (gen) ports, and there is a separate switch for the ANT/TR switching for receive.

If you switch from ANT to TR on the analyzer, what different does that make on the display when in tracking generator mode?

ljohn6
New User

Post by ljohn6 »

Hi Wowbagger
does the offer to activate options in a com-120 still available, I thought i would ask before I sent a PM.
Thanks John
GlennD

Post by GlennD »

He will reinstate lost original options listed but he will not give you options that were not in the instrument when purchased.
harrymh
New User

Post by harrymh »

I know your post is a year old. I have a unit COM120B that has the analyzer lose its lock after about 30 minutes to an hour.
Did you ever resolve you issue.
Thanks,
Harry
syopas
New User

Post by syopas »

Have issue in the COM-120.
When tracking generator level set above -30dBm and TR input selected, signal leakage become visible on spectrum analyzer. Signal rises with generator output level.
AUX, TR, ANT connectors are open.
When ANT input selected - works fine
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

You need to understand that the T/R path adds a 40dB attenuation to the signal, and the TR/Aux RF switch is on the upstream side of that - so the RF leakage "seen" by the receiver is 40dB higher than the real signal. In other words, what you are seeing is operation as designed.

Really, if you are using the tracking generator you really should use the AUX output and the Antenna input - using the TR as input is allowed but not advised.

syopas
New User

Post by syopas »

I had doubts that only TR/AUX relay isolates generator output from receiver input in this case.
Thanks for the reply!
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

Wowbagger wrote:
mvrx wrote: 4. Where can I get EasySpan/EasySweep software from? Since it's an option, do I have to pay for it?
From sales, and yes. (point of interest: Not long ago I helped them do the needed code archeology to dig those files up.)
I just contacted Cobham and was told by Lori C. that they no longer support the 1600S and can't help me. The 1600S was able to use EasySpan Windows under the option AC1009W. I'm not sure what to do at this point as I'd like to buy it but it isn't for sale. Any help would be appreciated.
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

Ah, I was helping them on the COM-120B version.

Which, I'll bet, is also no longer supported (sigh).

ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

Wowbagger, et al.,

I have an opportunity to purchase an IFR 1600S at a fair price ($900 + shipping), but it has a failure of #17 on the self test: Analyzer Level. Any idea what may cause this failure and if it could be fixed with a calibration of the instrument? I know that Cobham doesn't support the 1600S any longer so it can't be sent in for repair.

Thanks,
Brad
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

So at work we have two of the TS-4317 test sets. This is the military version of the IFR 1600S. One of them has an LCD display and one has a CRT display. Has anyone here successfully integrated an LCD display in the 1600S? If yes, what model display was used and was there anything special that needed to be done? I would assume that you just tap the EGA output.

BTW, that LCD in the TS-4317 looks soooooo nice compared to the CRT.

Brad
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

ka3yan wrote:So at work we have two of the TS-4317 test sets. This is the military version of the IFR 1600S. One of them has an LCD display and one has a CRT display. Has anyone here successfully integrated an LCD display in the 1600S? If yes, what model display was used and was there anything special that needed to be done? I would assume that you just tap the EGA output.

BTW, that LCD in the TS-4317 looks soooooo nice compared to the CRT.

Brad
It won't be easy. First, you woud have to replace the video card, as the older units used an EGA chip and the newer units used a VGA chip, plus the difference between analog signaling to the CRT vs. LVDS signaling to the panel. And since the card is a non-standard card, that pretty much means you would have to get the card from Cobham. Then, you would have to have a recent enough build of the firmware to detect the newer card and use it, so you would need to reflash the unit with the lastest software. After that, the LCD is a pretty standard panel.

jry

Post by jry »

There was a factory upgrade kit to convert the CRT to LCD displays which had all of the parts. Not sure if they still sell them and even if they did you would probably be better off buying a used unit. I have installed quite of few of these kits that were purchased as surplus to upgrade older 1600's and TS4317's

You could use an internal EGA to VGA converter and a VGA based TFT screen but that may not get you any improved resolution if that's what you wanted. The CRT assembly ( assuming the tube is good ) is usually repairable. I do have some and tested display modules available if you have a bad one.

The LCD upgrades did reduce the weight and may have improved the screen resolution. The new TFT screen should be more reliable and the upgrade also converted the EGA out to VGA making the use of larger external monitors easier.

The CRT based units did have a brighter screen and were slightly larger as well as far as the display area. Resolution was not as good on the CRT IIRC but never had a real issue with that and never thought twice about using either version.

In switching back and forth between the two types the CRT type is easier to see in most lighting conditions but it is heavier. The 1600 was not really intended to be all that portable though.
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

jry, thank you for the feedback on the upgrade kit for changing out the CRT to LCD. If Cobham has the kits, they're reserved for TS-4317 spares and not available to the consumer. Cobham flatly stated that they no longer support the 1600S in any way.

So my next dilemma is that it appears my Power Termination Assembly is bad. In running the self test it failed #17. Using a combination of the 1600S and TS-4317 Maintenance Manuals, I came to the conclusion that something wasn't right with the Power Termination Assembly. I attempted the first few steps of the Power Meter Calibration and immediately realized there was an issue. Upon removal and visual instpection of the Power Termination Assembly, it appears that something (gallium??) was introduced inside of the PTA box. The aluminum is deeply pitted inside. Part of the circuit card appears to have also been exposed to something corrosive. The tracks on one side and most of the SMD components on that side are very dark. It almost looks like silver solder was used and the silver is tarnished.

Step 12 on page 2-62 of the 1600S maintenance manual says that I should have 20 mV at A14FL9. Instead I have -49 mV and further adjustment of A14A1R21 results in the voltage going further in the negative. I was able to adjust A14A1R18 in step 14 to 10 mV. Without a circuit diagram, I can't really guess what's wrong in the path of A14A1R21 that leads to such a negative voltage. My +5, +15, and -15 VDC rails are all good. It might be a bad LF412 op amp. Without knowing what the voltages are supposed to be at each chips pins and at various test points on the board, there's not much I can do.

Brad
jry

Post by jry »

one quick note is that there is two versions of the calibration process for the 1600/ts4317 PTA due to the different versions of PTA assemblies.

So you may need to be careful there since even though they are close it messes things up if you do not follow the right process.

Usually the input attenuator fails so I would verify that part is still correct and make sure the calibration process is the right one for the PTA version you have. It's mostly and older vs. newer thing so if you have an older 1600 follow the process in the old service manual. If it's newer part I use the process in the TS4317 service manual.

it may very well be a failed OP amp but the corrosion scares me a bit and almost implies a cap failed and leaked. Have never seen that in a 1600 PTA but who knows ...it came from someplace.

Check the small filter chokes on the PCB as well ... one of those may have failed if a cap shorted and leaked.
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

Here is a photo of inside the PTA:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8S3f ... GhMWUV6bm8

And the lid:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8S3f ... EdIOFR2eUU

There are no electrolytic caps, so I don't know where the corrosion would come from. Also, the PTA is sealed. I did reflow the solder on a number of components and cleaned the board prior to taking the photo. So the board looks fairly clean compared to what it looked like when I opened the case. Take a looks at that filter choke though...ugh. Something isn't right with it. Also note the color of the screw head on the multi-turn pot in the upper right. It should be a nickle color and is a dark brass color. Adjusting the pot does change the value though.

Last, I mentioned that the service manual procedures in my last message. I was actually going off of the calibration manual procedures.

Brad
jry

Post by jry »

That terminator looks different than what I have seen in most units ...usually have ceramic cover on it. May have been replaced ? Its not the latest version so it may have been a very early type ?

There are at least three tantalum caps in your picture so those may be worth checking. The corrosion is over the electronics portion of the PCB and more so toward the end with those caps. Looks old though like it happened awhile back but that may be after you cleaned it up ?

I would also check both of the blue diodes ...one is the main power detect and the other is the temp compensation. The primary detector tends to fail along with the main terminator.

You may want to carefully pull the PCB and inspect the solder side while measuring that one variable resistor. Be careful with the leads on the attenuators ...they are fragile and you may want to pull those first to to avoid any damage.
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

Thanks jry. I'll follow your instructions and report back.

Brad
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

So I have some rather bad news about the PTA in my 1600S. The main detector diode is fractured at one end:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8S3f ... TVfNmNTN0E

Sorry that it appears upside down. You can see one end (connected to an axial resistor) is slanted. Strangely the diode appears to still at least partially function. To be honest I only tested it in-circuit (I forgot to retest it out of circuit). I was tired and frustrated.

You can see that the large ceramic (attenuator) pad has been previously "repaired". The trace was no longer bonded and simply probing the diode caused it to de-laminate and lift. In removing the PCB from the case, I accidentally lifted a second previously repaired terminal on the ceramic pad:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8S3f ... 2VSaFpaZUk

At this point I'm not sure how repairable the ceramic pad is due to there not being much of anything to solder to. It appears that the black blocks on the traces of the pad are for specific resistance values.

I don't know if there should have been thermal paste underneath the various attenuators and transistors, but there was none:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8S3f ... WNSMVBfRUE

Also, one strange thing is that I think you're right about the age of this module. I looked up the part that was marked on the outside of the case and it was 7005-7848-400. This appears to be a valid part number, but not for the 1600S. I'm not sure what this was originally used on. The module for the 1600S looks like it could be either 7005-7849-800 (older version) or 7005-1142-200 (newer version). Unfortunately I can't find these parts available anywhere. The WebFLIS search shows they cost the government $3500 (old version) and $1500 (new version). Either way, it's more than I can afford.

I'm going to hold off doing anything drastic in hopes that someone lists one of the modules on eBay. If I can't find one, I may look at parting out the 1600S as it's now not economically repairable.

Brad
va3ext
New User

Post by va3ext »

Well, got back to look at the IFR A7550.

I confirmed it has Options 1,2,4. Battery, Tracking Generator, & 10.7MHz Receiver Module.

Opened up and all looks clean. Looked at PS all caps look nice.

A friend of mine that does electronics repair is looking at it and got it to run.
He had to install a a jumper on the Interface Board to disable Auto-calibrate on startup.
Now it seems to work, but off frequency. Also won't hold settings after shutdown,so lithium battery onboard must need changing.
CRT is nice & crisp.

Any ideas what to look for now?

Thanks, Scott, VA3EXT
lc4600
New User

Post by lc4600 »

Anybody need a used PTA for parts? good power term resistor and det.
Carl
N0PXJ
nucknfutz
New User

Com120B RTC Failure

Post by nucknfutz »

My RTC Failed last year back in October on my COM120B, and it has lost all of its options. I shelved the unit and I ordered a new DS1286, and replaced it a couple weeks ago. I need help to get the options back to the unit. The Serial number of the unit is 50010357, and the options that were installed before the RTC failure were TRACKING GENERATOR(OPTION 12), VARIABLE AF GEN #2( OPTION 04), OPTIONAL IF FILTER (OPTION 03) 30KHZ, GENERATOR AMP (OPTION 05), and also missing from the options screen is 10 Hz Modulator, and New counter.
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

I know there's been talk of the Planar EL display in the COM-120B. Is there any replacement available? Also, what is the exact part number for the display? I saw someone mention the EL569.400 for the COM-120A, but I don't know if that's the same for the COM-120B.

I'm also curious about how to backup the options on the COM-120B. Mine has the Tracking Gen and Gen Amp. If my RTC fails, I don't want to lose these functions. I'm also interested in acquiring the Variable Audio Gen (Option 04) and Single Sideband Receive Filter (Option 08) for ham radio use.

If anyone has a user's manual and/or maintenance manual for the COM-120B, I'd be grateful. I found part of the 120B Operator's Manual, but it's missing a lot of pages.
KE7JFF
What radios do you own?: MX300 lunchbox

Post by KE7JFF »

ka3yan wrote:I know there's been talk of the Planar EL display in the COM-120B. Is there any replacement available? Also, what is the exact part number for the display? I saw someone mention the EL569.400 for the COM-120A, but I don't know if that's the same for the COM-120B.

I'm also curious about how to backup the options on the COM-120B. Mine has the Tracking Gen and Gen Amp. If my RTC fails, I don't want to lose these functions. I'm also interested in acquiring the Variable Audio Gen (Option 04) and Single Sideband Receive Filter (Option 08) for ham radio use.

If anyone has a user's manual and/or maintenance manual for the COM-120B, I'd be grateful. I found part of the 120B Operator's Manual, but it's missing a lot of pages.
What model display is it? My father was a longtime Planar employee and I think still has a box of displays in decent condition that he might part with; If not, he might know where to track down some parts. I think some of the legacy EL display stuff as required was made by a competitor under license...
Mountain Wave Search & Rescue http://www.mwave.org
Support Search & Rescue: Get Lost!
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

So no one thinks I'm ungrateful, I did speak to KE7JFF offline. Still no joy finding an inexpensive non-burned in screen, but he thinks he might have a lead.

I'm still looking for any manuals for the COM-120B.
KE7JFF

Post by KE7JFF »

I haven't had a chance to talk to my father fully yet about what tricks up his sleeve, but talking to another former Planar employee, he did suggest there is a few repair shops out there actually staffed that can do repair on most display issues; however if the display has any internal shorts its a dud.

Looks like here is one place that might be of interest: http://www.capetronics.com/Electrolumin ... _sales.htm
ka3yan
New User

Post by ka3yan »

The only thing aside from burn-in, is a missing line of display at the top. This isn't a big deal, but you did mention "any shorts". I'm not sure what's causing the missing line, but I assumed it was a problem where the display is joined to the PCB.

Thanks for the info on Capetronics. I'll contact them and see what they can do to help.
ljohn6
New User

Post by ljohn6 »

Hi Wowbagger
I have a question about a 2975 as this was one of your baby's I figured you would be able to tell me can the Hard drive be updated to an SSD and is there anyway to back it up or make an image. for that day when our hard drive decides its lived long enough.
Thanks John
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

Oh my. The answer is "maybe, but it is a pain in the ass".

A modern PC is a testament to the power of used chewing gum, duct tape, bailing wire, and stubbornness - layer upon layer of cruft for compatibility's sake. One of these stacks of crap is hard drive access - due to the limits of computers back in the days when hard drives were megabytes in size, the BIOS is only able to access a very limited number of sectors of the drive; worse is that due to the design of the BIOS the number of heads, sectors per track, and total tracks are limited in ways that don't match the way a modern drive it. Rather than scrapping the whole mess and going to something clean, the industry put a layer of bubble gum called "Logical Block Addressing" on the drive, where the implementation of the BIOS will lie about the layout of the drive to force it to sort-of work with the crapping BIOS interface. However, there is no standard for what the lie will be - different BIOSs will lie in different ways.

Now, VxWorks doesn't deal with any of that crap - once it is in control, it pretty much kicks the BIOS to the curb. It works with the drive as it is. Unfortunately, VxWorks has to be loaded by the BIOS, so we start out lying to ourselves, and then have to be able to work out what lie to tell the BIOS. That differs for different size drives in a non-predictable way, and it even can very based upon the BIOS revision. So for each size drive, I had to work out what lie the BIOS would tell, and update the code in the system to use that lie as needed.

We did actually get some SSDs for various reasons, and it was an ongoing battle to get the damn things to line up. If you find a drive that is very close to the actual size of disk you have, you might be able to do a raw sector copy over (e.g. "dd if=/dev/sdb of=/dev/sdc" AND HANDS OF THE KEYBOARD FOR TEN SECONDS WHILE YOU CHECK THAT COMMAND!) but it is a crap shoot.

Again, that battle was one reason that I vowed never to use WindRiver's products again - and part of why the 3900 was based on Linux.

ljohn6
New User

Post by ljohn6 »

Wowbagger thanks for the response I guess we will hope for the best, I will talk with my IT guy and see if it is something he and his staff would have any ideas, he has spent his career working with strange and unusual operating systems, I am sure at some point he has worked with vx works i am glad you went with Linux i have used the 3920 to PM a 115 Nexedge radios and along with our 8800 the auto align was very very useful, i love the fact that no test jig is needed.
Thanks Again for your response
KE7JFF

Post by KE7JFF »

What about an IDE to Compact Flash Adapter?

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”