CDM1250 Flat Tx audio at mic connector

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

psk31
New User

CDM1250 Flat Tx audio at mic connector

Post by psk31 »

I have a CDM1250 that won't modulate when audio is applied to Pin 5 at the rear ACC connector. The mic however does work on the front with normal deviation on speech.
I was wondering if there's any way to set the Tx input at the front to "flat" similar to the options for pins 5 and 2 on the rear? In other words, does the front mic audio-in pin follow the options presented for pin-2 at the rear? I realize the front input impedance may not be ideal (5-600 ohms) but may still be worth a shot.
k2hz

Re: CDM1250 Flat Tx audio at mic connector

Post by k2hz »

I don't have specific info for the CDM1250 but normally the ACC options do not affect the mic input. The intent is to allow data or other applications requiring flat audio to be connected to ACC without affecting the mic audio.
psk31
New User

Re: CDM1250 Flat Tx audio at mic connector

Post by psk31 »

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking to give Pin-2 a try. Looks like it may also work for flat tx-input.
k2hz wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:05 pm
I don't have specific info for the CDM1250 but normally the ACC options do not affect the mic input. The intent is to allow data or other applications requiring flat audio to be connected to ACC without affecting the mic audio.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”