Quantro VHF no repeat audio but have wireline audio

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

VSP5151

Quantro VHF no repeat audio but have wireline audio

Post by VSP5151 »

Just configured a high band Quantro for 2 meter operation. I have no repeat audio. I do have transmit audio when I connect a desk set to the wireline control. When I key up with a test portable, the Quantro transmits PL. If I open the squelch and key the Quantro, near the end of the repeater drop out delay I hear about a one second burst of the receiver squelch noise. If I whistle in the portable and key it, I hear a very brief whistle sound going through the Quantro (monitoring with an IFR) . The interal statio ID comes through the transmitter properly and at a proper level. Can someone help me? I am assuming that I have missed some software setting on this radio. Thanks in advance for your help. Every other feature works well on the radio.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”