Ht 1000 DTMF Problem

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

justezzenu

Ht 1000 DTMF Problem

Post by justezzenu »

I want to add a DTMF pad from a VHF radio and move to a UHF radio, but for some reason it will not work.

I followed the directions on enabling DTMF (from Batlabs) I verified the DTMF pad works on the VHF radio, I verified the hex bit is enabled on the UHF radio and compaired the code plugs and found the bit is correct.

When I look at the code plug in RSS R3.02 the radio with DTMF has a few screens that the other doesn't have, yet I can do the CTRL Shift F7 from radio config screen and both show the DTMF option.

Any idea what I missed?

thanks

john
justezzenu

Post by justezzenu »

Here is more info: I found that if I cloned another UHF that has the DTMF ability, it still doesn't show the additional programming screens.

Could this be a firmware problem? Could I replace the controller board from the VHF to UHF to solve the problem?

thanks

john

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”