Model Year Chart

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

yardbirdjr

Model Year Chart

Post by yardbirdjr »

Hello All!

I need some help here.

I am working on a grant to hopefully get some of our mobiles and portables replaced.

In the grant process they are requesting a month and year of manufacture for all radios being replaced.

I have a chart that breaks down the MTS-2000 information.

I need a chart that will help me to determine the information for the following radios:

LTS-2000
XTS-2500
XTS-5000
XTL-2500
XTL-5000

Any help would greatly be appeciated

Thanks

David
akardam

Re: Model Year Chart

Post by akardam »

Look on the main site, it's all there.
Jim202

Re: Model Year Chart

Post by Jim202 »

yardbirdjr wrote:Hello All!

I need some help here.

I am working on a grant to hopefully get some of our mobiles and portables replaced.

In the grant process they are requesting a month and year of manufacture for all radios being replaced.

I have a chart that breaks down the MTS-2000 information.

I need a chart that will help me to determine the information for the following radios:

LTS-2000
XTS-2500
XTS-5000
XTL-2500
XTL-5000

Any help would greatly be appeciated

Thanks

David

Other than maybe some features, why are you looking to replace the XTS and XTL units? Any features your missing should be able to be added to them with a flash upgrade. Unless your moving to a P25 phase 2 system and need the gold plated APX series radios what am I missing here?

Maybe someone else can point me in the right direction if I am wrong.

Jim

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”