trunked system Codeplug

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

CHEFA2001
Banned

trunked system Codeplug

Post by CHEFA2001 »

hi, I am familliar with programming radio to a very good extent, however I am a baby when it comes to programming a trunked system into radios such as an astro saber, etc....

I would like to get hold of a Codeplug for an astro saber, Does not matter if VHF, UHF, or 800, although I would prefer UHF so I can go over it a little at a time and try to learn it. (how a system is programmed in to the radio, and set up correctly)

You can feel free to alter connect tones, etc.. as I don't intend to load the plug into a radio ever, I jsut want to learn it's proper configuration......

We can swap stuff, should you want to receive something in return.....

Surely there has to be someone out there who has a c/p they can send me.... Ideal is an Astro Digital System, also would be nice to have uhf trunked, but partially digital and partial analog... Even P25 would be ok. If you have and send, please tell me any information as to the kind of system it's for....Thanks

I don't want to use a c/p from some STX or something, as the reason I want one for an astro saber ideally, is that I will be joining a system within a year or so and want to be decently educated on it by that time...

I can read all teh posts on here, on trunkedradio.net when someone actually places a new post there, etc... but until I actually DO it, I am not going to be good with it...

Feel free to PM me or email me @
chfa2001@optonline.net

Thanks very much...
EDACS - Every Day Another Customer Screams...So a few al-Qaeda tourists got locked without a trial in Camp X-ray? Pass the
Kleenex...BOO, HOO, HOO.....AMERICA Should have turned a large chunk of the world into a parking lot.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”