Triton MP+

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

n2rld
What radios do you own?: Ht1250,MTX9250,XPR6550,MCS2000

Triton MP+

Post by n2rld »

Looking for a op Manual and any other info on the TRITON MP+ Marine Hand Held Radio

Thanks karl
Karl N2RLD
spareparts
Batboard $upporter

Re: Triton MP+

Post by spareparts »

n2rld wrote:Looking for a op Manual and any other info on the TRITON MP+ Marine Hand Held Radio
Got a rack of them right here. It uses all of the GP-300 accessories. If you give me a few days, I may be able to scrape up a copy of the manual for you. The manual Part number is 6880903Z76-O
n2rld
What radios do you own?: Ht1250,MTX9250,XPR6550,MCS2000

Post by n2rld »

thanks! I know it uses all the GP300 accessories.
I need to know how to turn on some of the channel as I get no trans or rec? Can't figure out the buttons on the Front

if you find the manual I could use one

And one more thing I have not put it on the Service Monitor yet ... But I I need to tune it Or ? how?

Thanks Karl
Karl N2RLD
spareparts
Batboard $upporter

Post by spareparts »

It also uses a unique version of the programming software. The normal GP300 package will not work.

BNC adaptor HLN9756 is what you want to connect it to the service monitor. Henery Radio also sells a non-oem verison.

Return to “Radio Programming”