bezking's FLASHcode Decoder - *ALPHA!*

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

bezking
What radios do you own?: /\/\

bezking's FLASHcode Decoder - *ALPHA!*

Post by bezking »

Hi all,

I've finally gotten around to putting up the simple flashcode decoder I put together recently. The url is:

http://www.bezking.com/fcdecode/

Please note: The tool is currently in an ALPHA state, at version 2011M.00.00

Not all the options are there (only ASTRO and ASTRO25 are currently in place) and those that are aren't yet tied to a specific platform (changing the platform in the dropdown does nothing right now, and you may see odd options that don't make sense for the type of radio).

If anybody has a list of available options for the XTS or APX series it would be much appreciated if you could send it to me via PM or Email (bezking at radioreference dot com).

I hope to have the platform thing done soon and then I can install the MTS/MCS option set...

Enjoy!
The bandsplit is only a suggestion.

d119

Re: bezking's FLASHcode Decoder - *ALPHA!*

Post by d119 »

FYI, if you run 591008-4F1E00-9 through it, it shows "H04 Conventional Tactical Rekey" which isn't an option on ASTRO radios. Only ASTRO25.
bezking

Post by bezking »

Thanks for the feedback... Presumably, it is showing that instead of some other option that the radio would have. Do you happen to know what's missing?

d119

Post by d119 »

Well it appears Akardam has returned things to an online state...

http://www.akardam.net/moto/tools/decod ... =flashcode
bezking

Post by bezking »

Heh... So he did...

d119

Post by d119 »

Perhaps you could work with him to produce an equivalent of your own. He's a reasonable guy, just talk with him before you do anything using information his decoder provides you with.
bezking

Post by bezking »

I really only put this together because I thought his wasn't coming back, so at this point I'll probably just turn it off...

resqguy911

Post by resqguy911 »

bezking wrote:I really only put this together because I thought his wasn't coming back, so at this point I'll probably just turn it off...
Why turn it off? You put time and effort into it already- unless it's costing more money and labor just leave it up. Can't have too much of a good thing right?
"TDMA = digital and same great taste, half the bits"
ka8ypy

Post by ka8ypy »

resqguy911 wrote:
bezking wrote:I really only put this together because I thought his wasn't coming back, so at this point I'll probably just turn it off...
Why turn it off? You put time and effort into it already- unless it's costing more money and labor just leave it up. Can't have too much of a good thing right?
My thought exactly, work with Peter to improve yours.

More options for those that don't want to use Peter's page, but I will be using his as long as it's available as a primary and checking others as well, and making suggestions.

DB

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”