Spectra Lab V R05.03.00

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

ScannerDan

Post by ScannerDan »

I just had a chance to play with the Spectra Lab version R05.03.00 which is talked about in the Spectra primmer here on Batlabs. I can't seem to find the menus that contain the "advanced" programming options like "Bit Banger" and others. Could I have the wrong Lab version ? The upper left hand corner reads Spectra-Lab, and it has a release date of April 05, 1992.

Thanks Dan...
xmo

Post by xmo »

Main Menu
F2 - Service
F8 - Service Aids

If you discover anything interesting - post it.

If you kill it - you were warned!
phrawg

Post by phrawg »

HEY XMO !!! Dont want to hear you preach anymore about illegal stuff.

YOU SURE HAD A QUICK ANSWER TO A LAB RSS QUESTION. THATS ILLEGAL SOFTWARE AND WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT OR ADMIT ANY KNOWLEGE OF IT ETC. RIIIIGHT ?????

HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE OLD ADDAGE

"PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH"

nuff said ??? Phrawg
Nick

Post by Nick »

On 2002-01-08 09:14, phrawg wrote:
HEY XMO !!! Dont want to hear you preach anymore about illegal stuff.

YOU SURE HAD A QUICK ANSWER TO A LAB RSS QUESTION. THATS ILLEGAL SOFTWARE AND WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT OR ADMIT ANY KNOWLEGE OF IT ETC. RIIIIGHT ?????

HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE OLD ADDAGE

"PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH"

nuff said ??? Phrawg
??I think xmo was referring to the fact that "Lab" can kill your radio if your not careful because it'll force feed just about anything in to it.

xmo is actually quoting Bat Wing's statement on the Radio Specific Section's Spectra page here on BatLabs, with no mention of the legality of using the software??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: nick on 2002-01-08 09:49 ]</font>

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”