Adobe Audition

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

OX

Adobe Audition

Post by OX »

Anybody use Audition? I got an 8-channel sound card from M-Audio (1010LT) to do live recordings with. Over the weekend when recording only 4 channels, the program stopped recording. I was able to restart with a mouse click but my recording was now messed up. I did get it to work with only 2 channels all the way through. The sound card has the latest drivers and the PC is up to date. I'm using W2K server with all of the server features turned off, Intel P4-2.6 with 40 GB HDD free and 512M memory which exceeds the recommended specs for the sound card.

The problem could be W2K server but I used it for the performance and stability of the OS. I've given thought to using a non-server OS but I'm not sure which I really want to use. I could use W98SE so that I have a ton of resources available to the program or I could use WXP.

Got any ideas?

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”