Maxrad cut chart

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

lomfs24
New User
What radios do you own?: Kenwoods, Motorolas, Icoms

Maxrad cut chart

Post by lomfs24 »

I searched and didn't seem to find this information either here or on Google. I have a Maxrad MWV1322 chrome mobile antenna that needs cut. However, I can't seem to find Maxrad's cut chart for this antenna. Does someone have a copy of it or at least tell me what I would need to cut it to for the middle of the Ham bands. Probably a cut for 146.000MHz.
Thanks
Rahn
W7DOA
MSS-Dave
What radios do you own?: XTL5K, NX300, PD782, Spark Gap

Re: Maxrad cut chart

Post by MSS-Dave »

lomfs24 wrote:I searched and didn't seem to find this information either here or on Google. I have a Maxrad MWV1322 chrome mobile antenna that needs cut. However, I can't seem to find Maxrad's cut chart for this antenna. Does someone have a copy of it or at least tell me what I would need to cut it to for the middle of the Ham bands. Probably a cut for 146.000MHz.
Thanks
Rahn
W7DOA
http://www.antenna.com/artifacts/MIS_WIDEBANDHDRevA.pdf

Make sure you look at the correct column if your antenna has a spring...

Dave
lomfs24
New User
What radios do you own?: Kenwoods, Motorolas, Icoms

Re: Maxrad cut chart

Post by lomfs24 »

Thanks Dave. Just what I needed.

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”