Spectra in need of repair

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Rescue302
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links

Spectra in need of repair

Post by Rescue302 »

Can anyone suggest a place to get a 110 watt VHF spectra repaired. My radio is not recieving, I have checked all the usuals i.e. antenna, speaker, power, grounds etc. but with no luck. I have read a few of the posts that have similiar problems and it sounds like caps, or maybe a board? I am looking for a trustworthy person to send my radio to to be repaired. Any suggestions
motor59
Batboard $upporter

Post by motor59 »

Try Will.
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. "
KG6EAQ
Batboard $upporter

Post by KG6EAQ »

Will would be your best bet here. He's down here in Southern California so shipping won't be so bad.
-Robert F.
KG6EAQ
JAYMZ
What radios do you own?: Radar Range

Post by JAYMZ »

Definately try will. Below is the link for his profile so you can PM him or e-mail if that is available.

http://batboard.batlabs.com/profile.php ... ofile&u=48
JAYMZ

"Mom and dad say I should make my life an example of the principles I believe in. But every time I do, they tell me to stop it."
Calvin

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”