Internet linking -most inexpensive way

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

harrisjt2000
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE

Internet linking -most inexpensive way

Post by harrisjt2000 »

my uncle, owns a tour boat company and there are two sites the company opperates at, they are in different counties. at each site there is a 110 watt conv. repeater, also each site has its own freq. pair. the owner (my uncle) wants to link his two repeaters and i suggested internet linking beings there is a t-1 at each site. my question what is a good cost effective internet linking software that could be used. would like to find some thing similar to ecolink. please let me know --jusitn
/\/\y 2 cents
On Moderation
What radios do you own?: iPhone, Blackberry, HT220

Post by /\/\y 2 cents »

Justin,

Our equipment is very inexpensive, and is like a private version of Echolink. You will need a PC and one of our SiteCAST boxes w/ a 56K dialup internet or greater at each end you want to link. What type of radio are you using? Check out our website at http://www.criticalrf.com .

Thanks
Steve Calabrese
(803)474-4745
Founder - Critical RF inc.
harrisjt2000
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE

Post by harrisjt2000 »

the repeaters are MSF5000's and the radios i have avalable to use are gm300's m216's and spectras

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”