Comtegra console

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

harrisjt2000
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE

Comtegra console

Post by harrisjt2000 »

Looking for any kind of manuals or any kind of information on these comtegra consoles, im looking at setting one up and really need to know about programing and what not with these. i do understand that they req a tone pannel that is in place now and set up ready to go and i know that these are not made by motorola so i dont know where to start to get the software for it, if you can provide any assistance please let me know
misawatech

Re: Comtegra console

Post by misawatech »

The comtegras I use do have the motorola logo on them and I have ordered the op and service manuals as well as the RSS manual. I don't think I have the software and haven't needed it.

The remotes are tone/DC capable and we are using ours for a direct connection to a spectra base.

There is a service manual avaialable on MOL but the software and the RSS manual has been cancelled.

If you let me know what you are specifcally looking for I can maybe scan those sections and email them. You may also look on the first page of the board for some info on the Comtegra.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”