PM notification down?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

MTS2000des
What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000

PM notification down?

Post by MTS2000des »

I checked the announcement forum and didn't see anything. Anyone else not getting notified of incoming PM's lately?
The views here are my own and do not represent those of anyone else or the company, the boss, his wife, his dog or distant relatives.
Fuel4300
Batboard $upporter

Re: PM notification down?

Post by Fuel4300 »

Probably a little late but...

I noticed at about this time that I was not getting PM notifications either. GMail must have changed their default spam filter settings because automated emails from this board were labeled as spam which they hadnt been in the past. This prevented them from reaching my Blackberry or Thunderbird.
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

Yeah, there has been a number of issues with email.... To be honest, I've been nutty busy lately and it is on my to-do list.

Sorry guys.

-Alex
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.
MTS2000des
What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000

Post by MTS2000des »

well on my end it appears that Clear/Sprint WiMAX were marking all the PM notifications as spam so they were never downloaded off the servers. When I logged into the webmail interface the other day (usually POP or get the notifications pushed to my Blackberry) I never saw them. I white listed mail from the board and it is all working fine for me now.
The views here are my own and do not represent those of anyone else or the company, the boss, his wife, his dog or distant relatives.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”