CDM1250VHF-1250UHF Repeater interface cable

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kbradley06
New User

CDM1250VHF-1250UHF Repeater interface cable

Post by kbradley06 »

Hi All,

I have a CDM1250 VHF and another one UHF that I am trying to repeat on. I have purchased the Duplexer interface cable from Ebay, but need to configure the accessory pins in CPS. End goal is to be able to talk from a vhf to uhf and vice versa. I have a general understanding of how the radio's operate, but not what to program them to. Any info/screenshots is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

This is the cable I have:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Duplex-Repeater ... 22f261ae50
nukedude
What radios do you own?: Many Motorola's

Re: CDM1250VHF-1250UHF Repeater interface cable

Post by nukedude »

The company I work for has made many VHF to UHF repeaters with CDM-1250's. However, we use the Motorola repeater interface box instead.

The duplexor box from eBay, is it smaller than a cigarette pack, with two pots to adjust?

We use some of those for in band repeating where we do not need a duplexer. And some of our radio over IP gear uses those small interface boxes. If it is the same, I may have the pinouts.

Return to “Radio Programming”