New to the fourm

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

SGT
New User

New to the fourm

Post by SGT »

Hello to all.

Ive came to the web site to see if any enthusiasts are interested in a large amount of Motorola equipment that was an a storage locker.

Im not any type of a scammer or crook, I frequent several car and hot rod forums and know its nice to have members around you can trust, that know what their talking about, or can trust in a sale or purchase...many times at great price or deal.

Id rather have enthusiasts have first crack at this stuff, then posting on Ebay and going through all the painful process it takes...lol.

I live in Phoenix AZ, Im a building engineer by trade, coach youth ice hockey, and currently serve in the National Guard. I have no problem giving you my number, just dont want to break any rules of the board. And of course this isnt where you post sales, but wanted to at least make contact and let you know my intent.

Let me know if you want me to list my equipment on the Classified board section, or if you dont want anything to do with me....lol.

Thank you Bob
GI_Jose82
New User
What radios do you own?: Saber,XTS2500, XTS500,VX800

Re: New to the fourm

Post by GI_Jose82 »

Welcome to the forum! What motorola gear do you have available? I'm active duty Army and currently deployed. My team and I use motorola radios for personal comms while on the FOB. Always looking to add to our current system.

Thanks!
Jose
fail999
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: APX7K, XTS, XTL and on and on

Post by fail999 »

Bob,

By all means post the list and add pricing.
Satelite

Post by Satelite »

Hello Bob:
Welcome to the bd.
The only rule that I can think off for posting for sale trade ect in the for sale forum is if its more than 100 dollars a picture needs to be put up.
At the top of the for sale forum is a section of rules for new members to read and familiarize themselves with for info.
Don't recall it being too hard ect.
Again welcome to the bd and read the new member for sale info at top of for sale area and id think most likely post .
Satelite

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”