XTS3000 Phone Capability

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Capple94
New User

XTS3000 Phone Capability

Post by Capple94 »

Hello all, i am looking for some help, at the place i work, we have an emergency number that people can dial, and it is hooked up so that when it rings, it rings over all of our radios and we can answer it...

We currently have HT1250's and they were programmed by some company so when you press the orange button, it activates the phone / answers it by using the access code *1 then you talk to the person on the phone like you would talk on the radio, when you want to talk you have to press the ptt, and to hang
Up / deactivate the line you have to press the button again which makes a #1 dtmf tone...

Well we just got xts3000's and i programmed the phone mode, when i press the hot key and it activates with dtmf *1 it will not let me transmit over the open line, it just makes a steady tone as if the ch was receive only.
Any ideas on how to fix this to allow me to transmit over the phone like i can on the Ht1250's

Return to “Radio Programming”