Motorola Business online issues

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

FMROB

Motorola Business online issues

Post by FMROB »

OK, so when I try to log into my MOL account I come up to an Oracle blue screen of death, and it is not accepting my information.

I have tried IE, chrome, and a fresh firefox install, none are working. Also tried on three different computers.

What am I missing here. The user name and password work on the office computer only, so I know the account info is good.

Thanks, rob
Radio Crazy
What radios do you own?: All FPP

Re: Motorola Business online issues

Post by Radio Crazy »

Dear Motorola Accessories and Aftermarket Division Reseller:

Motorola would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your participation and support as a channel partner within the Open Reseller Accessories and Aftermarket channel and to let you know about the changes Motorola Solutions, Inc. (“Motorola”) is making to its go-to-market strategy.

Please be advised that Motorola is launching a new Accessory & Energy Authorized Reseller Channel Program (“Program”) under Motorola’s existing PartnerEmpower™ Program. The launch of this Program will have an impact on your relationship with Motorola and how you procure accessories and batteries going forward.

Motorola is decommissioning the existing Open Reseller Accessories and Aftermarket channel effective June 30, 2016 with all accounts being deactivated on that date. Any orders placed during this transitional period must be shipped from Motorola no later than COB on June 30th 2016. Any order that has not shipped by this date will be cancelled.

Concurrently, all Open Reseller Accessories and Aftermarket resellers will be given the opportunity to apply for acceptance into the new Accessory & Energy Authorized Reseller Program by completing the on-line application located here. If your application is approved for participation into the new Program, which will be determined through a selection process based on Motorola Solutions business criteria, your organization will then have the ability to “click accept” the Accessory and Energy Authorized Reseller Agreement. This agreement will authorize you access to Motorola’s batteries and accessories through a Motorola Solutions Accessory & Energy Authorized Distributor.

The Accessory & Energy Distributor for this Program is United Communications Corporation (“UCC”) which is located in St. Charles, Missouri. All product procurement and management of the Program will be conducted through UCC. Their contact information is: Tel: (888) 763-7550, ext. 101, or http://www.uccwireless.com.

Any questions you may have during the transitional period may be addressed with Motorola’s Customer Service Team at (800) 927-2744, or partners.na@motorolasolutions.com.

Again, Motorola Solutions greatly appreciates the relationships with our customers and partners, and we hope that you consider applying to this new and exciting channel Program.

Sincerely,

Motorola Solutions Accessory & Energy Channel Team
FireCpt809
What radios do you own?: Alot..

Post by FireCpt809 »

Last one out the door shut off the lights...
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

Radio Crazy wrote:Dear Motorola Accessories and Aftermarket Division Reseller:
Where did you get this notification from? I tried to tell my supv about this last week, but we couldn't Google anything to support it. Tuesday is going to be rough having to shift gears, and figure out a new plan.
FMROB

Post by FMROB »

We area dealer, so that doesn't effect us.

Anyway, this is a computer issue. It works on a desktop in the office. On my 3 laptops (which it used to work) it does not work anymore.

I am assuming it is a cookies issue, however I cleared out the browsing history. Still no good? Any other ideas?
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

Rob - I get the same Oracle error after attempting to login. I'm assuming it's MOL going down for the transition to the new parts distribution system.
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

Radio Crazy
What radios do you own?: All FPP

Post by Radio Crazy »

"Where did you get this notification from?"
Sent from Motorola to my email!
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

We didn't get any such notice.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

Bill_G wrote:We didn't get any such notice.
Of course not, you work for a full line dealer, MR, MSS, and one of the hallowed few at that ;p

What happened is Motorola canceled all the open resellers and made them reapply for an account with UCC, their new master distributor for parts/accessories for non dealers.

Evidently if you weren't actually reselling and creating some kind of value for the channel they decided you didn't need to be able to buy direct any more
Dear Motorola Solutions Accessories and Aftermarket Division Reseller:

Motorola would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your participation and support as a channel partner within the Open Reseller Accessories and Aftermarket channel and to let you know about the changes Motorola Solutions, Inc. (“Motorola”) is making to its go-to-market strategy.

Please be advised that Motorola is launching a new Accessory & Energy Authorized Reseller Channel Program (“Program”) under Motorola’s existing PartnerEmpower™ Program. The launch of this Program will have an impact on your relationship with Motorola and how you procure accessories and batteries going forward.

Motorola is decommissioning the existing Open Reseller Accessories and Aftermarket channel effective June 30, 2016 with all accounts being deactivated on that date. Any orders placed during this transitional period must be shipped from Motorola no later than COB on June 30th 2016. Any order that has not shipped by this date will be cancelled.

Concurrently, all Open Reseller Accessories and Aftermarket resellers will be given the opportunity to apply for acceptance into the new Accessory & Energy Authorized Reseller Program by completing the on-line application located here. If your application is approved for participation into the new Program, which will be determined through a selection process based on Motorola Solutions business criteria, your organization will then have the ability to “click accept” the Accessory and Energy Authorized Reseller Agreement. This agreement will authorize you access to Motorola’s batteries and accessories through a Motorola Solutions Accessory & Energy Authorized Distributor.

The Accessory & Energy Distributor for this Program is United Communications Corporation (“UCC”) which is located in St. Charles, Missouri. All product procurement and management of the Program will be conducted through UCC.

Again, Motorola Solutions greatly appreciates the relationships with our customers and partners, and we hope that you consider applying to this new and exciting channel Program.
Bill_G

Post by Bill_G »

Well, there is that.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

That being said, those who need CPS can still get end user accounts from MOL directly, seems Motorola didn't farm out software distribution in this exciting new program
crazyboy

Post by crazyboy »

Weird, I am a reseller, don't recall ever getting that email and still have access to my MOL.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”