Nida RC-200 DTMF Repeater controller

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

nmfire10
Batboard $upporter

Nida RC-200 DTMF Repeater controller

Post by nmfire10 »

http://www.krnida.com/RC-200.htm

Does anyone have or know where to get PDF's or documentation on this device?? I'm looking for it's capabilities and the website isn't very descriptive. Mainly, what I am looking for is:

Can one of these handle selectable off / one way / two way link or can it only do one way?

If I am reading this right, it would appear you can connect THREE radios to it (master, a, b)?
"I'll eat you like a plate of bacon and eggs in the morning. "
- Some loser on rr.com

eBay at it's finest:
Me: "What exactly is a 900Mhz UHF CB?"
Them: "A very nice CB at 900Mhz speed!"

:-?
Will

Post by Will »

Matt,

Keven is up the freeway about ten miles from here, in La Cresenta, CA. Did you try to e-mail him? He usally will reply but is oftimes realy busy.
nmfire10
Batboard $upporter

Post by nmfire10 »

who?
- Some loser on rr.com

eBay at it's finest:

Will

Post by Will »

Keven Nida!!

krnida@krnida.com
n_zero_ndp

Post by n_zero_ndp »

Matt,

I have e-mailed you concerning a manual for this controller.
I have the Service Manual in PDF.
The EDACS DΩRK......
DAL-COM

Post by DAL-COM »

FYI: Our local ham club is getting an Arcom RC-210 that seems to do what you describe:
<www.AH6LE.net/arcom>
It is not too expensive and extremely flexible. You can write your own commands apparently. Firmware is in flash so you can upgrade via the net.
I will post our experiences in a month or two.
"depending on your point of view, either the changing magnetic flux makes the electric field, or the changing electric flux makes the magnetic field- but you can't have one without the other"
nmfire10
Batboard $upporter

Post by nmfire10 »

Thank you to those who have supplied me with the Nida documentiation!!

Dal, I love this Arcom-210 even more than the Nida!! It seems a lot more feature packed for what I am looking for. I really want the ability to control one way or two way links which the Nida one will not do. All the programmable inputs and outputs are most excellent. The voice thing is pretty cool too. There is no mistaking what mode your in when it just says it out loud.
- Some loser on rr.com

eBay at it's finest:

DAL-COM

Post by DAL-COM »

Matt, hope it works out for you. There are some innovative amateur products out there. (Next we will recruit you into the ham ranks).
Give Ken a call at Arcom, he seems to be willing to give whatever support you need. We are looking forward to trying out the RC-210 in a week or two. I can see some commercial applications for it also.
"depending on your point of view, either the changing magnetic flux makes the electric field, or the changing electric flux makes the magnetic field- but you can't have one without the other"
nmfire10
Batboard $upporter

Post by nmfire10 »

DAL-COM wrote:Matt, hope it works out for you. There are some innovative amateur products out there. (Next we will recruit you into the ham ranks).
I'm a few steps ahead of you... KB1FPD 8)
- Some loser on rr.com

eBay at it's finest:

DAL-COM

Post by DAL-COM »

I must be blind, getting old I guess.
Bernard.

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”