Re: Issues with the Nich Whore Flash?

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

W2GLD
No Longer Registered

Re: Issues with the Nich Whore Flash?

Post by W2GLD »

Does anyone know of any issues with the "Nick Whore, 591008-4F1E00-9" FLASHcode that is in most XTS-3000 radios. I realize that some features are not compatible with one another and that it could pose a problem if in fact the radio needed to go back in for service and so on but I am wondering about any other issues? I am considering purchasing an XTS-3000 UHF (450MHz. to 520MHz.) but I am trying to first of all get the best price and secondly a legit radio with the features I am after. Suggestions, comments, and so on welcome. Thanks in advance...
boomboy64
What radios do you own?: XTS3000, Astro Saber III

Post by boomboy64 »

Speaking of which... How is our favourite "lame security company " doing? I haven't seen any recent additions/rants in the scanmanitoba forums in a while...

:P

Dan
VE4EOD

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”