Loking 4 the website were I get paged when evr theres a fire

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

macmel

Loking 4 the website were I get paged when evr theres a fire

Post by macmel »

hello im looking for the website were u can get paged or emailed when ever there is a fire or ems call. i had this like 5 yrs ago but i forogt the website. i would like to get emailed to my blackberry when ever theres a fire in my local area. thanks for the help. if any one has this info please let me know.

thanks
:x
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

You can only post your question once here - Not twice, thriss, just once.

You posted already in General, which is where i first found your topic - which was off topic, since it's General motorola discussion. Seeing as it has NOTHING to do with Motorola radios, your topic was locked there.

Your question above seems lacking in the "Computer/Technical" assistance relm, so this is again, off topic.

You can see your origional topic in General, where I listed a suggestion to find this site.

-Alex
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”