Zetron 38A

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

f1uot

Zetron 38A

Post by f1uot »

hello all

I have a Zetron 38A repeater panel without the operating manuel, technical or another manual. I will interesting to put this controller into Ham repeater. I looking for some informations, PDF or scanned manuel, about porgramming commands use to configure by the RS232 device, electrical connection, RS232, and another plug. Could you help me. I have the some features from the Zetron web site.
thanks in advance for your e-mail anwsers and helpfully.

best regards
Olivier
french Ham Radio.

E-mail :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: f1uot on 2001-10-22 12:10 ]</font>
Last edited by f1uot on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
radioEd

Post by radioEd »

Hi! I called the USA office, a price for a manual is $25. US dollors. He also said there are two 38A's (if its two years old+) the current manual might not help? You may want to contact the UK office? Theres no .pdf file more than 4 pages online.
http://www.zetron.com/pages/english/con ... tactz.html
hope this helps some..73's Ed
Will

Post by Will »

I have the manuals for the two older 38's 38A and the hookup details for some radios. I would need the model radio you are using.
I could copy some pages for you if needed and mail them to you at my cost for coping and postage.
f1uot

re

Post by f1uot »

Thanks to RadioEd band Will for your answer.

Will if you not yet read your private mail. Could you please see it, and confirme reply to my E-mail box : or private message
thanks in advance
Olivier

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”