HT1250 Internal Battery

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

KC9LEA
New User
What radios do you own?: APX7000R, Various XTS & XTL's

HT1250 Internal Battery

Post by KC9LEA »

I bought 2 Ht1250s at Dayton this year. When I opened the radios to replace the internal batteries, I discovered that there were none in the radios. Does anyone know the internal batteries number for Duracell or Energizer?
I wear short sleeve shirts, under long sleeve shirts, under short sleeve shirts.
Josh
What radios do you own?: APX4K, XTL5K, NX5200, NX700HK

Re: HT1250 Internal Battery

Post by Josh »

KC9LEA wrote:I bought 2 Ht1250s at Dayton this year. When I opened the radios to replace the internal batteries, I discovered that there were none in the radios. Does anyone know the internal batteries number for Duracell or Energizer?
You'll probably want to buy them direct from Motorola. They're not expensive, and I've done it before. They use a rechargeable li-ion, I can't recall the part number off the top of my head though.
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

is the battery just missing and the battery holder is there or is the whole holder missing too? if the holder is missing it's possible it was once a ht750?
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
KC9LEA
New User
What radios do you own?: APX7000R, Various XTS & XTL's

Post by KC9LEA »

oh its there i just need the batteries.
I wear short sleeve shirts, under long sleeve shirts, under short sleeve shirts.
Al

Post by Al »

Battery, lithium coin rechargeable, p/n 6088541M01.
transistor747
Batboard $upporter

Post by transistor747 »

hopefully /\/\ has them in stock now.. they were backordered for almost a year.
"The state of the art may well have exceeded the state of the need"
Karfield

Post by Karfield »

We just did inventory here and I believe I counted about a half dozen or so of those batteries in stock. If the big M still has them on backorder let me know.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”