IFR 1600S Option Definitions help

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

w3kq
New User

IFR 1600S Option Definitions help

Post by w3kq »

Hi All,

I'm new to this board and hope someone can help me out on this question. I just purchased an IFR 1600S and am trying to find out more information on the options installed. I started with the user's manual first, but found no reference to these in Section 7. There was a mention of some options in the specifications section, but no numbers listed. I've tried a Google on just about everything I can imagine, and have only tracked down one of the listed options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Label on the back of the unit lists Options:

16 - I tracked this down to a 2.5Mb memory option

21 - cannot find any reference to this one

22 - ditto above

30 - ditto above

The system reports option 32 under the configurations report
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Re: IFR 1600S Option Definitions help

Post by Wowbagger »

I'll ask the lead for the 1600 project....
This is my opinion, not Aeroflex's.

I WILL NOT give you proprietary information. I make too much money to jeopardize my job.

I AM NOT the Service department: You want official info, manuals, service info, parts, calibration, etc., contact Aeroflex directly, please.
w3kq
New User

Post by w3kq »

Thanks! I was hoping to find a list of options in the 4 page marketing specification/marketing brochure that I came across numerous places, but no luck there. I hope this is the usual situation where more options is a better thing <grin>!

Rick
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Post by Wowbagger »

I've asked the lead on that project if she knew - she'll have to get Jedi on it: "Use the source, Luke".

I'll get back when she gets back to me.
This is my opinion, not Aeroflex's.

I WILL NOT give you proprietary information. I make too much money to jeopardize my job.

I AM NOT the Service department: You want official info, manuals, service info, parts, calibration, etc., contact Aeroflex directly, please.
w3kq
New User

Post by w3kq »

Thanks for the update..... I've continued my search without any turning up any additional information....

Rick

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”