XTS2500 CPS Question

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Conundrum

XTS2500 CPS Question

Post by Conundrum »

Hi All,

Having some issues with an XTS2500 and CPS 14. The XTS2500 has Q52 & Q53, so it has the stupid FPP restrictions, but the restrictions that Motorola lists VS what I see in CPS are different. I have a fairly big codeplug made up and need to move some Zones, Channels, and Personalities around and am unable to.

FPP Restrictions
Certain zone and channel features in the Zone Channel Assignment window are not available for FPP Enabled zone, such as Insert, Move, and Delete. These features may sometimes be in a grayed-out state on the Productivity Toolbar and on Short Cut Menus.

Yet, Move and Insert are not available for ANY Zones, Channels or Conventional Personalities even if they are not FPP... is there something I am missing, or is this how FPP radios act?

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: XTS2500 CPS Question

Post by escomm »

You are trying to drag and drop from a non-FPP radio to a FPP radio?
Conundrum

Post by Conundrum »

Nope, just trying to move existing channels, zones, and personalities around inside the codeplug.
rc50won
What radios do you own?: Don't ask my wife.

Post by rc50won »

Export/Import to and from the Channel Picklist.

Marshall
caprice96
What radios do you own?: To many to list here.

Post by caprice96 »

I have the same problem and im using R12. :x

Return to “Radio Programming”